Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween and Baby Shower card


I have been making Halloween cards last week and thought you might want to see them. The pictures are not good (do not know why!!). The first card, I used Haunted House cuttlebug embossing folder and EK bat punch and black grosgrain ribbon. The second picture with Jack O lantern basket, I used SU pillow pocket die cut (the pillow box bucket tutorial can be found at Splitcoaststampers.com). I found it was very easy to make! For the small pumpkin, I used SU tab punch and green with white dots ribbon to make it. I  got the information from hwblondstampermom at www.Splitcoaststampers.com.


I am going to a baby shower and my nephew and wife had been decorating their baby room with Classic Winnie the Pooh. I searched on the website for the honey pot template and punch art bee but did not see what I wanted. I decided to do the honey pot free hand and played with my punches. I liked what I did so I am happy with it! The "Dear Teacher" font can be downloaded for free at www.getfreefonts.info/free_font.dearteacher.html.

No comments: