Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gifts that I made over the weekend

I made two gifts, one for my friend's birthday as she is very involved in Red Hatters and one for my 7 year old grandson. For Red Hatters note book, I bought the notebook for $1 at Michael's and I had old SU stamp set that I used to stamp the background and picture. I embossed with clear embossing powder. Also I used MS red glitter that I got on clearance at Walmart to decorate the lady's hat and jewelry. I used MS arch edge punch on the edge of red CS. 

My grandson invited me yesterday for Grandparent's Day at his school. We had danish and coffee then went to see the program that the kids did for grandparents. I gave him the box (Lauren Meador's "Captured Card Case" template), stamped with Robot stamp that I bought at Dollar Tree. I added silver glitter outside around the stamped robot. I put bagged popped popcorn, goldfish and pretzel sticks that I assembled in the box and tied with silver cording. The pictures are not great (not enough light). What do you think?

No comments: